Re: [Aspell-user] Using aspell with Visual C++

From: Jan Gehring
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Using aspell with Visual C++
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:08:13 +0200

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:39:00 -0700
address@hidden wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 04:27:25PM +0200, Jan Gehring wrote:
> > Hello ml,
> >
> > i try to use aspell with Visual C++. But when i try to load a dictionary my
> > application sais:
> > No word lists can be found for the language "en".
> >
> > I installed the Full installer available at
> > http://aspell.net/win32/files/Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe
> > and the english dictionary availabe at:
> > http://aspell.net/win32/files/Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe
> >

> > This is my Testapplication:
> > I can compile and run it but it do not find the dictionary for "en".
> >

> > #include "stdafx.h"
> > #include <pspell/pspell.h>
>
> Isn't that the interface for the old version of Aspell/Pspell?
Well thats right, but i try to compile php with aspell/pspell support and for
that reason i have to use the "old" functions.

But i get it to work now.
I have to set the data and dict dir correctly.

pspell_config_replace(config, "data-dir", PATH_TO_ASPELL_DATA);
pspell_config_replace(config, "dict-dir", PATH_TO_ASPELL_DICT);

And after that i have to convert all files in "data" to unix format ...