[Aspell-user] Receipt of email to Chase Bill Management Center

From: BillSupport Chase
Subject: [Aspell-user] Receipt of email to Chase Bill Management Center
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:09:20 -0500

Hello,

Thank you for your Chase Bill Management Center inquiry.  We would like
to take this opportunity to confirm receipt of your e-mail.  We have
assigned case number 7074734 to this inquiry.  We respond to most
inquiries within 24 hours.

It is not necessary for you to respond back to this confirmation unless
you have additional information for us regarding your original inquiry.
If you do have additional information, please ensure you include the
original case number in your response.  You will then receive another
confirmation for that e-mail which will be assigned a new and different
case number.  Please retain all case numbers for ready reference.

Thank you for contacting Chase Bill Management Center.