[Aspell-user] Using aspell (windows port) with PC-pine

From: Aditya Mahajan
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using aspell (windows port) with PC-pine
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:07:08 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi,
 I would like to use aspell (windows port) version 0.50.3 with PC-pine
(version 4.58). I have set the alternate speller in pine as
 "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin\aspell -e" but it does not work.
Pine always uses the default builtin spell checker, without giving any
error message.

I am not sure whether this is a PC-pine issue or a aspell issue. But I
have already posted this query on pine newsgroup and got no reply. Has
anyone used aspell successfully with PC-pine, and if so, what was the
settings that you used.

Thanks

--
Aditya Mahajan