[Aspell-user] What happened to gaspell (or other gtk/gnome frontends)?

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: [Aspell-user] What happened to gaspell (or other gtk/gnome frontends)?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:49:28 +0200

Hi,
I just wondered what happened to gaspell?
There does not seem to be much information what has happened
to it on the aspell pages.
There used to be gaspell-0.30, but after this no comment anymore.

If that application has vanished, why not mentioning this briefly.
In addition it is of interest what the users could use as an
alternative with new aspell version behind it.

Best Regards,
        Bernhard
ps.: Please copy me on relevant replies as I am not on the list.

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)