[Aspell-user] Aspell on SCO UnixWare 7.1.3

From: John Mozurkewich
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell on SCO UnixWare 7.1.3
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:52:08 -0400

Hi All,
    I am trying to install Aspell GNU Aspell 0.50.5 on SCO UnixWare 7.1.3
with the gcc 2.9.5 compiler. The problem is that I get this error:

# ./configure
checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... Killed

I have included the path to th compiler but to no avail... Any suggestions?
I need to have this installed for a new version of our school management
software (Pentamation) to work properly.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

John Mozurkewich
Database Manager