[Aspell-user] installing oof word lists

From: mark-jan muilwyk
Subject: [Aspell-user] installing oof word lists
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:09:53 +0100

Hello
I am a user of an new iBook G4 in Norway. I work as a translator between Norwegian and Dutch. Since the iBook only is supplied with an English wordlist I was looking for Dutch and Norwegian lists. I found it on your website and downloaded them and tried to install them according to the instructions on the web. Everything seems to go well untill I come to the last part where I have to choose the new word lists one by one. When I press the button ‘choose’ there comes up a window with the following text: ‘Failed to compile. The dictionary for language Nederlands has to be compiled before it can be used. The dictionary cannot be compiled because you do not have sufficient access priviliges to the directory/Volums/Dutch/Dutch. dictionary’

The same window shows up when I trie to choose the Norwegian wordlist.

Can you tell me what I do wrong?

Regards

Mark-Jan Muilwijk

address@hidden