[Aspell-user] aspell list option

From: Michelle Kramer
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell list option
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:15:11 -0500

Hi,
My department has recently switched to RedHat Linux.  I want to duplicate our old "spell" on our prior HP.  The old command was spell +dict filename > output_list_filename

I have tried to come up with a way to use spell on RedHat but can't get it to work ~ it doesn't access the customized dictionary.

So, I was trying 'aspell' and can't get it to dump out a list of misspelled words from a specified file.  I also want aspell to use a custom dictionary.  The output I want is just a file of misspelled words.  I don't want any suggested spellings or anything interactive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Michelle