[Aspell-user] help in using curses

From: Shiby Maria John
Subject: [Aspell-user] help in using curses
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:04:32 +0530

Hello,

Please help me to use curses with the Aspell.

I installed Aspell using Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe and dictionary files using Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe.
But I am not able to access the user interface for the application. What should I do to acheive this?
Right now I am running the aspell.exe from a command prompt like <aspell -c D:\1.doc>.
But it doesnt seem like checking spelling in the given doc file.

Please help me in all ways that anyone can, since I am not much familiar with c++ programming.

Thanks in advance,
Shiby