Re: [Aspell-user] installing aspell

From: Steven Stapleton
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] installing aspell
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:33:28 -0600

progess.
installing aspell 6.0 on a Mac OS X
we used the path command from afp548.com
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin

So the dict installed now. The aspell is now running in en_us, german and french. Connection to CommuniGatePro was simple after that.

Thanks all for the help. So wanted to pass it along to the group, in case someone else runs it on a MAC OS X.3.7

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:40:15 -0600