[Aspell-user] using aspell libraries in VC++ 6.0

From: Alexander Petuhov
Subject: [Aspell-user] using aspell libraries in VC++ 6.0
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:00:27 +0400

Hello, I'm trying to do this, but have a problem.
I'm new in using libraries in VC++, couldn't you tell me please what do I do wrong?
I have downloaded aspell-dev-0-50-3-3.zip from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/w32/ and I have also installed GNU Aspell-0.50.3 (win32) and two dictionaries: ru-RU, de-DE.

I tried to use aspell libraries in two ways:

1) I attached aspell.h and libaspell-15-dll.lib to my project.
In this way I get unhandled exception when trying to call new_aspell_config().

2)attached aspell.h and aspell-15.lib + aspell-15.dll puted in project directory/
This way I get unhandled exception when calling aspell_speller_check().

Thank you,

Alexander Petukhov.