[Aspell-user] Can't compile "example-c.c"

From: Mamatha Balasubramanian
Subject: [Aspell-user] Can't compile "example-c.c"
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

I want to be able to run the example-c example provided by Aspell. When I
do a make all, I get the following error.

make: *** No rule to make target `../libaspell.la', needed by `example-c'.
Stop.

I tried to look for libaspell.la in the downloaded aspell package but I'm
not able to find it.

Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong and what needs to be done
inorder to compile example-c.c and run it?

Thanks,
Mamatha