[Aspell-user] Adding a new dictionary problem

From: Bitton, Dafna
Subject: [Aspell-user] Adding a new dictionary problem
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:28:50 -0400

Hi,

I have created a list of words that I want to be the dictionary used.  I have then entered the following command:

aspell --lang=en create master ./dictionary.local < space_separated_word_list”, but now, aspell does not work at all for me.  It does not recognize when a word is in the dictionary or not, and obviously does not provide suggestions.  Has anyone run into this problem?

Also, when a new dictionary that the user has made is added, can aspell even provide suggestions for misspelled words?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated,
Dafna
address@hidden