Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell scrambled display when changed from Linux Fedor

From: Dan Kenigsberg
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell scrambled display when changed from Linux Fedora to CentOs
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:02:48 +0300

I do not have CentOS, but it smells like a problem with the terminal.

Which version of aspell do you have? Does
        aspell list < filename
work Ok?

Does it happen in every terminal you use (try the console, xterm, gnome-term,
etc)?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901