[Aspell-user] Aspell Spanish Package

From: Danny E. Sierra
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell Spanish Package
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:46:03 -0500 (COT)

Hi guys,

I have a problem with spanish package on ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict i
perfectly download the package but when i'm opening it it says that i can't
open the package because of an error, and of course i can't install my
dictionary because of it, is there another page or ftp were i can download my
dictionary because i tried on many pages from aspell and got the same error, i
need it to install on zimbra spell checker, can you help me guys? Thanks!!

--
Saludos,

Danny Esteban Sierra Ponce

Sync S.A.

Ignacio San MarĂ­a E3-30 y Juan Gonzalez

Edif. Metropoli Mezzanine Ofc.8

address@hidden

+593 8 479 5191

+593 2 225 4296 ext 105