Re: [Aspell-user] Hungarian dictionary - expand

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Hungarian dictionary - expand
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:43:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Kevin Atkinson wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, _kokos_ wrote:

I'm trying to expand a hungarian dictionary:

aspell -l hu dump master | aspell -l hu expand

but the output is huge.
Am I doing something wrong?

Nope.  That is expected in agglutinative languages like hunspell.  Sorry.
                                                          ^^^^
Make that                                                 hungarian

I'm not even going to explain why I wrote hunspell ;)