[Aspell-user] How can I prevent aspell from altering the cursor size in

From: Doug Nelson
Subject: [Aspell-user] How can I prevent aspell from altering the cursor size in the calling application?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:29:50 -0500

Aspell sets the cursor size to small before returning control back to the application that called it.

When my dos application calls aspell, whether my application has a small, medium or large cursor, aspell uses a large (block) cursor (which is fine). However, when aspell returns control back to my calling application, it always sets the cursor to small instead of the size that it was before the call to aspell. Does anyone know how to prevent this?
------
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.