Re: [Aspell-user] Dumping only variant languages

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Dumping only variant languages
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:47:08 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Kevin Atkinson wrote:

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Raul da Silva wrote:

Hi Kevin-

I've scoured the doc and just can't figure this out...

I'm using the dump/expand commands in the format -

aspell --encoding="UTF-8" -l en dump master | aspell -l en expand | tr '
' '\n' > en.txt

Try just:
 aspell --encoding="UTF-8" dump master en_US

The expand part is only needed for the English dictionaries.

That should be "is not needed".  Sorry.