RE: [Aspell-user] aspell in non-interactive mode

From: Wolfgang Weinhold
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] aspell in non-interactive mode
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:40:37 +0900

Thank you very much for your helpful advice.

I am still experimenting and was using the following from the command
prompt:
COMMAND.COM /c type c:\<folder name\test1.txt |
c:\progra~1\aspell\bin\aspell -a > c:\<folder name>\misspell.txt

After your reply I replaced aspell -a by aspell list:
COMMAND.COM /c type c:\<folder name\test1.txt |
c:\progra~1\aspell\bin\aspell list > c:\<folder name>\misspell.txt
This works fine and produces the desired results for me.

Example for file test1.txt
This is justt a litle test.
Run: COMMAND.COM /c type c:\<folder name\test1.txt |
c:\progra~1\aspell\bin\aspell list > c:\<folder name>\misspell.txt
Resulting file misspell.txt
justt
litle