Re: [Aspell-user] How can I edit / delete an entry in my personal dictio

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How can I edit / delete an entry in my personal dictionary?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:39:10 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Peter Cimring wrote:

Hi
I mistakenly selected 'Learn' - adding a mis-spelled word to my personal
dictionary.

Could someone please explain how I edit / delete this entry?

Open the dictionary file with a text editor and just remove it manually, it is just a text file with a header line which you should leave as is. For Unix the file is generally in ~/.aspell.en.pws, I'm not sure what it is for windows. To find the dictionary path use "aspell config personal-path".