[Aspell-user] Where is the wordlist installer?

From: Deborah Wallace
Subject: [Aspell-user] Where is the wordlist installer?
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:31:13 -0500

I downloaded and ran the full installer Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe and I downloaded and ran the English dictionary  Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe.  The command line window closes too quickly after running Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe so I could not check for error messages.  When I try to spell check a file from the command prompt I get a message that no word list can be found for the language “en_us”.  Directions on the website indicate that I should run the wordlist installer but I do not see a wordlist installer.

Thank you for some assistance.

Debbie