[Aspell-user] aspell uses libcursesw ?

From: Mathilde ALONSO
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell uses libcursesw ?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:15:20 +0100

hi,
I try to use ASPELL with french dictionnary aspell-fr on MacOsX. When
compiling the french dictionnary I have thousands of messages :

Attention : The string "?ric" is invalid. Séquence UTF-8 invalide à la
position 1. chaîne ignorée.

I try to compile again aspell with the command : ./configure
--prefix=/usr --enable-curses=/usr/lib/libcursesw.so

but it doesn't seem to work : I look in /usr/lib but I don't have any
file "libcursesw.so"..

Can you help me to solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Mathilde