[Aspell-user] Error message:- Spelling checker is not available

From: Allan Youens
Subject: [Aspell-user] Error message:- Spelling checker is not available
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 21:39:38 +0200

I have installed Aspel Spellchecker on my Windows Vista system, plus the English Dictionary.

I use Opera, & the "Check Spelling" option appears, but I get the following message whenever I want to check spelling:- Spelling checker is not available. Do you want information on how to set up spell checking?

I have re-installed a number of times, but still get the same message.

Any suggestions PLEASE

Allan