[Aspell-user] New Bengali Dictionary Package

From: punam roykarmokar
Subject: [Aspell-user] New Bengali Dictionary Package
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:02:54 +0530

Hi All,
I have already mailed to the group regarding my problem. But,did not get proper suggestion. The problems are:

1. I tried to add my Bengali word list as personal dictionary list, used "create personal " command but error occurred. It said merge/create personal facility is not installed. But I had installed whole Aspell package. I want to remove this problem.

2. While I tried to "create master" with the same word list , it skipped "U+80" character, which I could not find out.

3. How I can use my personal dictionary in gedit?

Please, I need it urgently. I am an MS student of Indian Institute of Technology and it is my project topic.

--
Punam Roy Karmokar