[Aspell-user] Move private dictionary to different PC

From: Curator
Subject: [Aspell-user] Move private dictionary to different PC
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:58:20 +0200

Dear list,

I started to work with Aspell(win32) and like it very much. Unfortunately, I am working parallel on different PC`s on the same tex project via SVN. Furthermore, we use some specific words not included in any dictionary. This lists changes rapidly. So every time I use Aspell on my files this works fine, as i can add new words by simply pressing "add". But on my other PC now this words are still unknown, so i am searching for away, to use the same "private" dictionary on every PC, for example by adding the "modifications-file" to my svn-repository. But i can not find such a file.

Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,
Alex