[Aspell-user] Fw: wordlist issue with bn dict

From: Ram N
Subject: [Aspell-user] Fw: wordlist issue with bn dict
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am using  0.60 version of aspell and the OS i am running is Freebsd 6.
Does aspell have any known list of languages which doesn't support wordlist?
I am trying to add  wordlist to bengali dictionary and trying to run some
bengali spellcheck but aspell doesn't seem to like it. I get segmentation
faults when I do it. The wordlist works with other languages though.

For example:-
Assume that the wordlist contains 'blog' as a word. The same gets added to the
hidden folder for bn with the wordlist items but when ever I send some bengali
content to aspell binary with lang as bn it cores complaining about the letter
b in blog and says it doesn't understand that letter.

I am skipping this for hi language do I need to do the same for bn too?

--Ram