[Aspell-user] Problems with a relative path to an aspell dll

From: Keith Purtell
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems with a relative path to an aspell dll
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:18:39 -0500

Since I'm using Aspell as a feature added to Notepad++, I first went to their forum with this question. Unfortunately, their forum is malfunctioning and will not load.

Aspell and Notepad++ are both inside my Programs folder (I'm using Windows XP Pro SP3). To use the Spell Check option, Notepad++ requires that I insert a relative path to the aspell-15.dll in the Aspell folder. I've add the following path, but each time I attempt a spell check, I get a message from Notepad++ telling me to add the path....

..\Aspell\bin\aspell-15.dll

- Keith