[Aspell-user] Finnish Dictionary requirement

From: Pooja Malhotra 2
Subject: [Aspell-user] Finnish Dictionary requirement
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:16:45 +0000

Hi,

Please provide me Finnish dictionary for windows system. Norwegian dictionary
is not  properly working for me while Swedish and Danish are.

POOJA MALHOTRA
Associate Technology, L2
-
SapientNitro
Oxygen Park (Tower C) 3rd Floor
Plot No. 7, Sector 144
Noida, 201301, UP, India|

desk  +91-120-660-3376
mobile  +91-965-050-0608

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.