[Aspell-user] Need help regarding installation for windows

From: Pallav Gorain
Subject: [Aspell-user] Need help regarding installation for windows
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:49:48 +0000

Hi
I  want to use aspell as  a part of a R script for spell check in windows.
I have installed the Aspell-0.50-3-3 and the Aspell-en-0.50-2-3 from their exe
files.  However I am unable to integrate it with R.
Am I going wrong?
Could you help me in installing all the required libraries and the R package?

Regards,
Pallav Gorain

This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential
information. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or
entities to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be
illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the message from your system. Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure
that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given
Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus
introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use
up-to-date virus checking software.