Re: [Aspell-user] Format of replacement list

From: Bill Crockett
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Format of replacement list
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:11:00 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan D." <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 2:58 AM

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to have the suggested replacement words appear as a
> vertical list instead of a white space seperated horizontal list?
>
> I don't see anything in the man page or hlp that would affect this or any
> other formatting feature.  Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> XB

My list of replacement words are vertical.  I am using ASpell - 0.50.3

However,  The GNU Aspell has been complied, and I am using ASpell as a
native win32 application.  Not sure if it will appear differently on your
system.  I just use this at the command prompt:

Aspell -c text_document.txt

A box opens with the text document, a list of replacement words (vertical)
and a list of options.