[Aspell-user] Multi-language spell-checking

From: Find Marbles
Subject: [Aspell-user] Multi-language spell-checking
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 11:58:01 +0100

Hello,
I know that at this point this is a 12 year old question, but in case any
other unfortunate soul happens to stumble on it, since I'm trilingual
myself the hacky "solution" I use is a shell script or a .bashrc alias that
lets me choose a language when calling aspell to spell check a text.
Something like that:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

sel=$(printf 'el - Ελληνικά\nde - Deutsch\nen - English' | fzf --reverse
--cycle
| cut -d " " -f 1)
aspell -x -c --lang="$sel" $1