Re: [AUCTeX-devel] XeTeX

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] XeTeX
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:27:35 +0200

Am 06.06.2006 um 22:10 schrieb David Kastrup:

This can't be done sensibly in a hurry, and it can't
be done without a developer actively playing around with XeTeX.

I have the license to submit code and I work with XeTeX and XeLaTeX. On Mac OS X. Some day I'll have a MacBook (Pro) with a Merom processor enabling me to run more than one OS at the same time.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

One doesn't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher moral development. One expects them to obey the law because they know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
                                                 --Michael Shirley