[AUCTeX-devel] Re: enhance reftex-label-alist, the label-prefix.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: enhance reftex-label-alist, the label-prefix.
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:05:30 +0100

   > * Uwe Brauer (2008-12-18) writes:
   >> The file test.tex contains
   >> \section{Contraction in the lower norm}
   >> \label{sec:contr-lower-norm}

   >> However what I would like is
   >>
   >> \begin{equation}
   >> \label{eq:test:sec:contr-lower-norm:1}
   >> \int
   >> \end{equation}

   > What if you change the sectioning afterwards?

I am not sure my answer went trough.

    -  you can ask the same question for the %f option, add name of
       file, what happens if you change that name afterwards.

    -  I think in both cases, change the name of the file or/and the
       name of the section will require to run a global-search-replace,
       but still I find this a very useful feature, especially for long
       articles > 60 pages.

So is this difficult to implement?

Uwe Brauer