[AUCTeX-devel] Problems With Windows XP Installation

From: David Lentini
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Problems With Windows XP Installation
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:11:57 -0400

Hi!

I installed auctex on my Linux (Kubuntu 9.04, 64-bit system), and I liked it so much I tried to install it on my XP laptop (SP3).  I followed all of the instructions, but while I get the menus and buttons, and I can run LaTeX from emacs (v. 22.3), the Preview commands don't work.  Instead  I only get a message "tool-bar view".  Any thoughts?

Also, how can change the color of the headers?  I don't like the shade of yellow.

Otherwise, the package is great. Thanks for making this available.

Best wishes,
David Lentini