[AUCTeX-devel] Fwd: Bug in font-latex.el

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Fwd: Bug in font-latex.el
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:02:12 -0500

I submitted this bug to Aquamacs, because I encountered it there.  David
Reitter, the Aquamacs maintainer said I should pass it on to you.

I'm not sure that just dropping the BUF argument is enough, because I'm
not sure if START and END are buffer positions are markers.
JIT-LOCK-FORCE-REDISPLAY may need the latter.

best,