Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 36

From: Luc Van Eycken
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 363b751003c4b425b4b6c511740c95366481207c
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:45:53 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

You wrote:
It works with both the current git version and with the current ELPA
release 11.87.2 where the log buffer contains:

   Package hyperref Message: Driver (autodetected): hpdftex.

But both versions have no changes to `TeX-parse-error' relative to the
11.87 release.

I'll try to install these versions later this week and hope to find out where this difference comes from. I'll report back after my experiments.

Does your hyperref version output something different which AUCTeX
stumbles upon, or is there any chance that you have an old tex-buf.el
somewhere in your `load-path'?

I am working with an daily updated TeXLive installation, but I don't think hyperref generates something difficult to parse. As a reference I've included my log file. I also think that the tex-buf.el is the correct one since locate-library returns the correct path.

Best regards,

Luc Van Eycken