Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Enable directory local variables for japanese-latex-m

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Enable directory local variables for japanese-latex-mode
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:02:52 +0900

Hi Mosè,

> I'd like to install your patch, could you please send it in the format
> you sent previous patches?  git can't read the header of this patch.

Hmm, sounds strange.  With my experience with git, `git am' really
accepted the format I sent (the output of `hg export') as Uwe's message
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2016-04/msg00030.html
implies...

Anyway, I attach the recreated patch to this mail.  Sorry for
inconvenience.

Bye,
Ikumi Keita