Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 9f

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 9fdfe2c3d466d0a37b2d46b94052516e16d2c0c5
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 01:26:32 +0900

> You know, it is not prohibited to actually test out such things.

> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ kpsewhich --progname=latex
> --expand-path "/home/dak/tex/india/:/tmp"
> /home/dak/tex/india:/tmp
> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ kpsewhich --progname=latex
> --expand-path "/home/dak/tex/india/;/tmp"

> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ kpsewhich --version
> kpathsea version 6.2.3
> Copyright 2017 Karl Berry & Olaf Weber.
> License LGPLv2.1+: GNU Lesser GPL version 2.1 or later
> <http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>
> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Oops, I'm so sorry!  I did test
kpsewhich --progname latex --expand-path '$SYSTEXMF;$TEXMFLOCAL'
and see that it output
/usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-var:/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local
.  This observation led me to think that kpsewhich accepts semicolon as
the delimiter.  Sigh.

Anyway, I reconsider the implementation.

Best regards,
Ikumi Keita