REVTeX users?

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: REVTeX users?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 23:05:00 +0100

Hi all,

are there any REVTeX users around?  I stumbled over this question on
tex.sx[1] and had to admit that AUCTeX doesn't have a style file for
REVTeX.  Never used this class, but I copy/pasted some macros from the
manual and came up with the style attached.  I would be grateful if
REVTeX user(s) could test this before it is bundled with AUCTeX.  TIA.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]  https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/515439/76063