preview-latex: Request for testing and feedback

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: preview-latex: Request for testing and feedback
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 21:08:47 +0100

Hi all,

you will have seen that there is patch to preview.dtx which tries to
resolve issues with current LaTeX kernel[1].  A new ELPA release is
already out to bring this change to the user base.  Please give this
change as much testing as you can and report back any issues via a bug
report.  We hope that this change just works, but we never know.

Many thanks to David K. for taking the time and making this happen.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/auctex.git/commit/?id=3cf393d43da5778c7a22309e1b10a779d15d3bc8