patch to comment the /AUCTEXINPUT in preview.el.in

From: jfbu
Subject: patch to comment the /AUCTEXINPUT in preview.el.in
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:50:22 +0200

Hi all,

I did a patch for an extended code comment
in preview.el.in related to
the process of caching and using cached preamble
as altered in 2018.

Now, even if not merged, at least it will be here
on the list for reference if needed, or at worst it
will be in my mailbox so in four years from now
I can avoid scratching my head about this mad code.

By the way recent LaTeX "\input" should handle filenames
with non-ascii characters with no such circonvolutions
with \detokenize (check

https://www.latex-project.org/news/latex2e-news/ltnews30.pdf

)

As per the original context prior to /AUCTEXINPUT
which justified the `\input mylatex.ltx \relax'
(which leads to involving file `.tex') I feel
its logic is in some other preview/AUCTeX aspects
that I do not know, possibly related to the task
of sharing the cached preamble for usage with
every preview snippet... perhaps.  But I did not
venture into commenting this.

Best,

Jean-François