Re: master 23f4040c: Add new test

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: master 23f4040c: Add new test
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 19:59:09 +0900

Hi Arash,

> thanks for installing this change.  Shall we extend the test with
> shortvrb.el and add something to `LaTeX-shortvrb-chars'?  I'm thinking
> about something like the patch attached.

Basically I looks good to me.

> +% bug#56160-2 Line break should be suppressed inside "...".

This comment seems a bit confusing because "..." is nothing special
in ordinary latex documents. How about mentioning `LaTeX-shortvrb-chars'
here? (We can have multiple-line comment if we change (forward-line 1)
to (TeX-forward-comment-skip 1) here in latex-test.el):
               (while (search-forward "% bug#" nil t)
                 (forward-line 1)
                 (fill-paragraph)))

Regards,