Re: Request for Features in DocTeX mode

From: Dirk Ullrich
Subject: Re: Request for Features in DocTeX mode
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:05:36 +0000

Hello,

On 29.03.23 09:41, Arash Esbati wrote:
Jan Braun <Jan.Braun@klein-gallien.org> writes:

Thank you, I had forgotten about the % sign.  So with refTeX you
can get along/work around.

But for pure AUCTeX, this seems not be possible?
No, I'm afraid not.  AUCTeX's parser ignores stuff which is commented,
AFAIU.
[...]

if I've correctly grasped Jan's problem, something like the appended patch may do the trick. It adds an option to customize whether in DocTeX mode indentation should be kept across multiple `macrocode` environments.

Best

Dirk