autoconf-archive-maintainers

entry at free software directory

From: Karl Berry
Subject: entry at free software directory
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:35:34 GMT

Hi Peter and all -- I am not sure if "Sudoman" is someone here, but he
noticed that autoconf-archive was missing from the Free Software
Directory, and submitted the basic information for a new entry.  I've
created that now and added some of the other information:
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/autoconf-archive

It's likely that there are inconsistencies with other projects, since
the Directory is just getting back on its feet after a lengthy time of
being moribund, but at least there is something there now.

Best,
Karl