autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #8413] ax_cxx_have_reference_wrapper.m4 update

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [patch #8413] ax_cxx_have_reference_wrapper.m4 update
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 21:25:51 +0000

Update of patch #8413 (project autoconf-archive):

             Assigned to:                    None => simons

Follow-up Comment #1:

Pushed in commit 07e60de. Thank you very much for the update.

I took the liberty of omitting the "CONTRIBUTING" section, because (a) no
other macro in the archive has a such a section and (b) it seems
counter-intuitive that those macros are distributed in the GNU Archive all the
documentation refers people to some other place. IMHO, it would be much nicer
if you'd maintain the macros directly in the GNU Archive on Savannah. If you
have a user name here, please let me know so that we can arrange for commit
rights!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8413>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/