autoconf-archive-maintainers

Fwd: GnuCOBOL needs your help: ax_code_coverage resulting in non-portabl

From: Bastien ROUCARIES
Subject: Fwd: GnuCOBOL needs your help: ax_code_coverage resulting in non-portable makefile
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 22:08:57 +0200

Hi,

I forward a message about ax_code_coverage.

I could fix it by a quick and dirty change but I believe the problem
is more general.

The solution is to use ax_am_macros_static that will allow to add some
custom rules.

But it will need to change   @CODE_COVERAGE_RULES@ to
to include $(top_srcdir)/aminclude_static.am

What do you think ?

Bastien