Fwd: Re: modlogan once more

From: Dmitry I Vereschaka
Subject: Fwd: Re: modlogan once more
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:11:05 +0300

This is a forwarded message
From: address@hidden <address@hidden>
To: Dmitry I Vereschaka <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2000, 11:28:20 PM
Subject: modlogan once more

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 10:48:12AM +0300, Dmitry I Vereschaka wrote:
> Hello Jan!
>
>  I've forget to tell you that there is check for working "ln -s" in
>  configure script. I've found that no matter of the result of this check,
>  config.status which produced by configure uses "ln" anyway.
>
>  Due to OS/2 have no ln anyway I use 'set LN_S="cp.exe"' in my .bashrc,
>  and I think that creating config.status should relay on $LN_S.

ok. this is a bug in autoconf. can you please report this bug to the
autoconf guys ??

please, send your bugreport to address@hidden

> --
> Best regards,
>  Dmitry                          mailto:address@hidden

  Jan
     (<who should replace this line by something more usefull>)

--
mailto: address@hidden -- analyze your logfiles with ModLogAn --
         => www.kneschke.de/projekte/modlogan/ <=

Would you be so kind to check your autoconf tools for possible error
mentioned above ?