Re: bug or wrong use ?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bug or wrong use ?
Date: 19 Oct 2000 10:16:57 +0200

[Restricted to Autoconf, this is not something that matters to Libtool
and Automake]

Maybe I overlooked something, but don't you simply face the fact that
you used $( ) to dereference a shell variable?  That should not work.
Since you want it to work with Make too, I'd suggest ${ }.

BTW, using top_srcdir doesn't seem right, top_builddir does.