Re: Problem with latest CVS autoconf

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Problem with latest CVS autoconf
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:54:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Harlan!

> When I try to build the latest CVS autoconf I get:

>  Processing ../autoconf.m4 produced output:
>  ../autoconf.m4: define(AC_ACVERSION, 2.49b)
>
>  gmake[1]: *** [autoconf.m4f] Error 1

I could not reproduce the problem on RedHat Linux 6.2. Give us more
information about the OS you are using and the commands you are running.

By the way, we have a testsuite and every change is tested, so you
shouldn't think that everybody experiences similar problems and does
nothing.

Regards,
Pavel Roskin