FYI: BUGS

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: FYI: BUGS
Date: 29 Nov 2000 19:12:11 +0100

I changed the status of Autoconf in BUGS.

-*- outline -*-

This file lists the bugs you must be aware ofBe sure to check this
file before using Autoconf, and especially CVS versions of Autoconf.

Many other bugs are registered on the GNATS server:

     http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=autoconf

Please, don't register bugs listed below: we already know we have to
address them.

* Status

        | Use with caution in production.  |

* Serious bugs

Autoconf must not be used in production if there are serious bugs.

* Important bugs

** GNUness of Fortran Compiler
The test is broken.

** Portability to Cygwin and others
EXEEXT and OBJEXT might not be properly computed.