Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3
Date: 06 Dec 2000 12:33:42 +0100

>>>>> "Torbjorn" == Torbjorn Granlund <address@hidden> writes:

Torbjorn> Running configure from the current GMP working sources,
Torbjorn> SunOS 4.1.3 /bin/sh catches a segfault.

Thanks a lot.  I'm working on it, which means I first try to get this
*(*£&$ test suite work properly on SunOS.  I don't think there is a
test which exercises the bug, afaics.  Could I ask you to write a
dummy configure.in which triggers the bug on your system?

Thanks in advance!